Friday, January 30, 2015

Fall Out Boy: American Psycho/ American Beauty

I never thought that it has been over a year now since the release of "Save Rock and Roll" album of Fall Out Boy - one of my favourite rock bands of all time. It has been over a year of head-banging with the tunes of Phoenix, My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark, Alone Together and Just One Yesterday to name a few. This time, let's once again bang our heads with the band's new album, American Psycho / America Beauty. 




Kudos to this band for releasing a new album of great songs.  Haha, I sound like a total fan in here. I am a proud F.O.B fan but I am not the only one. Well, well, well, the album earned the number one in the Billboard 200 after its release. That means one thing - it's a great album. Let's get start with a Big Hero 6 soundtrack, Immortals. Yup, it's from them.


And a few songs from the album. Can't wait to get a hold of this album soon. 

Centuries 

American Psycho / American Beauty





No comments:

Post a Comment