Sunday, November 2, 2014

Jason Mraz: YES



So when I heard about Jason Mraz coming again to Singapore, I was all over Facebook asking my friends who wants to join me sing along with him and Raining Jane. When I missed the second chance - one years back in Manila and another one in Singapore, I told myself that I wouldn't miss another chance to see this artist pour his heart out. Good thing YES! was released, and here's the opportunity I have been waiting for. And the good thing is that, I like the new album alot. I checked this blog site and I even had 2 of his new songs being posted some time ago. That's how fond I am of this new album. So whether solo or not, I will be there singing his songs and possibly feeling every beat of every song. 

To excite myself and others some more, here are some of his songs. Feel the beat and say YES! 

Back to the Earth



When You Love Someone





And another one: http://anapink18.blogspot.sg/2014/06/jason-mraz-3-things.html


No comments:

Post a Comment