Tuesday, October 21, 2014

TV Series: How To Get Away with Murder




When I first heard of the Series, I was like "Really, America, you are now teaching your viewers how to escape a crime, a murder in particular?!".  This is really a low blow to me. It made me thought of the increase in the crime rate because of this series. But behold, I was wrong. I was wrong to assume that it would teach you how to kill and not get punished about it. Of course, it might be a part of it, but it would tell people how Law, trial and truth can be twisted and played in a court room.  I have been a fan of law and crime series, something one needs to think to understand the story, and sure this is a great combination of the two. Annalise Keating is a great combination of a character with a great mind and character but with a soft heart. Yeah, I am a sucker at that. I sometimes think, I am that kind of  person. *BIG & LOUD COUGH*

Anyway, I dare you to ignore this! But I hope you won't because this is a freaking fantastic series. I have the trailer in this post for you to check this series out. I can even tell you where I watch this series. 

How to Get Away with Murder follows the personal and professional life of Annalise Keating, a criminal law professor at the  Middleton University in Philadelphia, One of the most prestigious law schools in America. A defense attorney, Annalise selects a group of her best students from her university class to work at her firm. They are Connor Walsh, Michaela Pratt, Asher Millstone, Laurel Castillo and Wes Gibbins. In her personal life, Annalise lives with her husband, Sam Keating, but she also has a secret relationship with Nate Lahey, a local Philadelphia detective.



Trailer



Cast


Viola Davis as Professor Annalise Keating, J.D.
Billy Brown as Detective Nate Lahey
Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins
Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh
Katie Findlay as Rebecca Sutter
Aja Naomi King as Michaela Pratt
Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone
Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo
Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino
Liza Weil as Bonnie Winterbottom



No comments:

Post a Comment