Monday, November 17, 2014

Movie: Interstellar

So, I have watched Interstellar twice last week and I was okay with it. Not a waste of money because to fully understand and appreciate the movie, one needs to watch it twice. The first one is follow the conversation and the second one is to enjoy the effects and the movie. It's not your walk in the park movie, it's something that you need to concentrate to because if not, you wouldn't really understand and appreciate the movie. It's one not to be missed. It's like the Titanic for the Romantics and  Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings for the Fiction Lovers. A MUST I repeat with 0% Humor Setting. (Ok, you will not get this lame joke if you haven't seen the movie yet)


"Do not go gentle into that Good Night"

For those who have watched, here is my favorite explanation of the Multi_Dimensional Movie. Reading it makes me want to watch it again. 

Here is long but a good read regarding the ending of the movie. Reading this makes me relive the Interstellar Experience. 


For those who want a snapshot of the movie. Here is the Infographic made and this totally makes sense. 



And of course, the trailer.



Probably, third time is a charm. Who's gonna join me? HAHAHA




No comments:

Post a Comment