Tuesday, November 11, 2014

When In Singapore: Picture Perfect in Marina

Whenever I have friends or relatives visiting Singapore for the first time, a walk around the Marina Bay area is a must. You see the magnificent Marina Bay Sands Hotel, the ArtScience Museum beside it and the Helix Bridge - the way to the Flyer, Esplanade Theatre and Merlion from the opposite bank of the river.  

And I can't help but snap a few shots of the area even if I see them everyday from my office window. You just can't ignore the beauty of these structures. So here are some of the shots I took of the Marina. I guess jogging around the area is a good idea too. Who wants to join me? Of course, we'll schedule it when the weather is good. As I am writing this article, it's raining cats and dogs outside. 

The MBS


The ArtScience Museum (Upclose)


MBS and the Helix 



No comments:

Post a Comment