Monday, October 13, 2014

Classics: Goo Goo Dolls

So I am making up for the last week that I haven't shared anything on this page. Gotta say, being a busy bee is very important these days and writing a creative write-up is hard to squeeze in. But, music is always a priority to be a part of my everyday life. Music keeps my cool when I'm hot - or rather heated. Keeps my calm when I am about to get a panic attack. And most of all, keeps my mood good when I am about to burst. So the next time you see me having an episode, you can just have your boombox turned on and play a classic song. Ooops! I guess boombox is no longer available these days. Ok then, have your phone play a nice music, and you would turn my episode into one hella of a rock concert. Anyway, for this week, I am sharing a classic you surely love - Goo Goo Dolls. Here are 2 of my most favorite songs from this band. Enjoy!

Here is Gone

Iris




No comments:

Post a Comment