Monday, October 27, 2014

Long Overdue

And this is all because of me now, or rather life after my big trip. First, it was the hangover and the jetlag. Second, the catching up with work. Third, my getting back to normal life. Lastly, my future endeavours. Yeah, concluding the series of the writeups for the fun shoot with a friend was kinda hard to give a time to because, let's be honest here -this series is kinda the #selfie to the nth level writeup with nothing but my photos. HAHAHAHA. I promise you guys, I'll be back to writing and sharing my inner self and deeper and probably intellectual thoughts. But right now, let me share with you some of the edited photos from the December shoot with my very talented friend, Yven. He's really talented that one of the shots from this series got featured on Surf Jux. HAHA. Or is it because of the model? *BIG COUGH*. Anyway, here are some of the photos for you to see - yeah, having a photographer friend is really an advantage. And for those who want to get my service, well, just message me then.. 


My Favorite Shot


The Playful One


The Serious One

And lastly, the featured one.


Thanks Yven for the Fun Shoot. 'Till the next time. You know I have the theme I always plan to do. 





No comments:

Post a Comment