Monday, March 3, 2014

Say What You Wanna Say - Sara


Words are powerful. But partner it with a good melody, it makes the meaning more heart-felt and heart-warming. I am not going to post an entry regarding the love songs and all the emotional-whirlwind songs – don’t wanna feel you down. Instead, I’ll post about a song that encourages everyone to Speak Up! Saying what you are dying to say out loud to another person or to the world. I know for a fact that it’s hard to speak up. Possibly, my friends would say, I don’t have that problem at all, but yeah, there are things that I could not say out loud, especially if it involves my emotions. Anyway, it’s Monday and get inspired by a song from Sara Bareilles. The song is called Brave. Enjoy!

Say what you wanna say
And let the words fall out

Honestly I wanna see you be brave


Mobile Version: http://youtu.be/QUQsqBqxoR4

And there's the Glee version too..


No comments:

Post a Comment