Thursday, March 20, 2014

Throwback: Take me back to Macau

I fell in love with place the first time I set foot on their pier. I don’t know, it’s probably because for one it was freakin’ 7 degrees and the excitement that I couldn’t contain in experiencing the Las Vegas of Asia (though I don’t gamble).  Macau didn’t disappoint my high expectations. It was amazing  - a place of nothing but great hotels that offer  visitors not only a place of playing your luck, instinct and gut but they offer as well good entertainment such as light shows, dances and fountain shows. Even if I don’t gamble, it was a hell lot of good experience to me. And all these shows are for free – even better isn’t it?


Do the wacky post , the Venetian Style






Anyway, Macau is like stepping into a big themed park having the Las Vegas strip on one end and Portuguese streets on the other. Being it the last European Colony in Asia (a Portugal Colony til year 1999), you would really expect to see a glimpse of what Europe will be like. Heck, I even planned my outfit to be more European-like (in spring), instead of the usual Japanese/Korean look in spring. Did I pass with the look (probably lookbook worthy?)






I would like to visit Macau again. I have been only to several hotels, especially the Venetian Hotel;, Senado Square and the Ruins of St. Paul's. I would like to see the other part of Macau, the amazing Chinese part of the place and probably will be brave enough to try bungee and lose myself in the air (hoping that losing myself is not literally being unconscious because I was sh*t scared). Any takers to be with me in visiting the place?  Please take me back to Macau. 


Ruins of St. Paul's Group Pic




Senado Square


Other Throwback:http://anapink18.blogspot.sg/2014/03/throwback-chumbayan.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment