Monday, April 14, 2014

Panic Monday

It’s Monday and I am panicking. I am not exaggerating, I am back to my old habit (or how I always call it, defense mechanism – nail biting). I know it’s not good but hell, I need extra support right now to maintain my cool. I am a bit stressed out and I am freaking out. Yeah, corporate world can be stressful sometimes (at least mine is just “sometimes”).  The stressor for this week is the fact that I don’t have everything finalized for the event I am organizing and it will be next week. Let’s just say that I can breathe freely if I have everything finalized this week.

As the panic continues to rise, concentration to work fades away. And that’s the last thing I want to do – not work cause that’s all I need to do. Hahah I am a bit dramatic, I know. It’s just work and I can do it.
Anyway, music has helped me to regain my cool and to work properly. So here are the songs that I sing quietly on my mind to help me relax and stay focused. Well, I need the powerhouse,upbeat pop songs right now. I apologize for the old songs, they are too dance-y and I need 'em now. You can listen to them if you like. 



Just Like a Prayer
Glee Version

Hey Mama
B.E.P


Bad Romance
Lady Gaga


No comments:

Post a Comment