Tuesday, January 7, 2014

63rd

It should have been my mom's 63rd birthday today and I would have started this day with a phone call to her wishing her a Happy Birthday and telling her that I love her so much. I have missed her last 2 birthdays as I was (and still) working in a foreign land far away from Manila. But what I can tell you is that nothing changes: I didn't miss greeting her a Happy Birthday (but without a charge from M1) and I didn't miss telling her that I love her so much. What I am missing are her  replies to my Happy Birthday and I love you. But even if I would not have any chance of hearing her replies, I would always continue telling her happy birthday every year, and telling her I love you every single day. 

You are being missed Mommy. 

Mahal na Mahal Kita. 

No comments:

Post a Comment