Saturday, January 4, 2014

Hiring a Movie Buddy

Hey hey! I need a movie buddy this year! With the list of the movies that will be available in the big screen, definitely, I'll be munching popcorn at least twice a month. I wonder what will be the best flavor for action-packed films of the year? Any suggestions?

"2014 will once again be a year of sequels and remakes. There will be over 20 movie sequels in 2014, including Transformers 4: Age of Extinction, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, The Expendables 2, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, X-Men Days of Future, Night at the Museum 3, The Hobbit: There and Back Again, The Amazing Spider-Man, 22 Jump Street and 300: Rise of An Empire, among others. Expect remakes of Godzilla, Robocop, Annie and Pinocchio on the big screen too." - Movie Insider Website





I am excited with the sequel of the Amazing Spider-man, Transformers and Rio.Also, I am looking forward for the movie version of one of the most beautiful books I have read so far, The Fault in our Stars (though I already have my girlfriends with me for this movie). And I am very thrilled with the new productions such as Pompeii, I,Frankenstein, Endless Love (Alex Pettyfer! Yey!) ,The Love Punch and The Monuments Men. 

Here's the link for all the movies for your reference. Hope someone is willing to be my movie buddy. Kindly send in your application through email. HAHAHA. 


No comments:

Post a Comment