Monday, January 13, 2014

When In Singapore: Universal Studios

First time in Singapore? If yes, then you better add Universal Studios Singapore (USS) on the list of places you must visit. I suggest for you to spend a day in this magical world where you can enjoy exciting rides and feel your adrenaline pump up. By exciting, I mean, not-your-carousel type of rides; but almost heart-wrenching and nerve-wracking  rides. I have visited this place years ago when I was still a tourist and I enjoyed it a lot. Of course, I was with close friends when I visited this place, and together we rode and enjoyed all the "must-try" rides at that time (The Mummy and the Jurassic). Right now, I believe that there is a need to visit the themed park again as people keep telling me that the Transformers ride is extraordinary (I'll be back for this and only for this. Though Galactica is now operating, I will not ride that one (talk about heart wrenching!). 

Universal Studios is a must visited place for tourists and of course locals who love extraordinary rides and movies-themed attractions. This place is divided into 7 themed attractions, each of course has its distinct scene and experience to offer - Hollywood, New York, Sci-Fi City, Ancient Egypt, Lost World, Far Far Away, and Madagascar. You can click on this link to know more about the whole place and for you to plan expertly your route to maximize your time and money. A friendly reminder, please wear comfortable outfit and footwear when you go visit this place to fully enjoy it. 

How to get here: http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/HowToGetHere

And here are some of our photos:


We love Kungfu Panda

Posed like Egyptians

With Shrek

Happiness was never possible without the company of good friends. 

Till the next USS experience.



When in Singapore is a series of entries featuring the beautiful Singapore - it’s people, it’s culture, it’s food and it’s places). Join me in my journey to get to know this country deeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment