Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Movie: Endless Love

Ok, so I watched it for one reason and that is (who is, rather) Alex Pettyfer. I have been a fan of him since the movie I am Number Four – damn! It’s given that he’s got the looks and the body that can make the girls drool over, but partner it with that very sexy English accent? Ohlala, can somebody wake me up from this daydream? Haha, enough of the fantasy, let me tell you about this movie called Endless Love.
In this adaptation of the 1979 novel by Scott Spencer, passion yields to tragedy when the parents of a privileged girl (Gabriella Wilde) attempt to thwart her heated romance with a handsome valet (Alex Pettyfer). 

Honestly, this movie is your typical love story. The boy has a crush on a girl. The love story of a rich girl with a poor guy. Parents being against their love affair. The boy having a dark past. Every plot you see in every love story ever made in the past decade. But then again, for all the hopeless romantics out there, I, myself, included, it is still a good movie to warm your hearts in this month of love. A perfect love story to watch with your girlfriend or if you get to convince your better half to accompany you. 



In Summary: Alex Pettyfer being hunkier than before is worth the dollars you spent for the movie ticket.  

I apologize for letting you see the fan in me. HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment