Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Throwback: Rockin' the short hair '08

Our hair is our crowning glory. The style can make or break your entire look and can definitely make people turn their heads in your direction. You can have red hair and rock it like Hayley Williams or you can have a long and wavy hair and walk sexily like Kim Kardashian. However, when you're a student of a University where there are guidelines on your appearance (hairstyle included) you may need to adhere to the rules unless of course you want to see the Dean and have him explain them again to you. Or simply, you just don't care about your hairstyle and you care more about other things like your grades, the parties, and your buddies. In my case,  I go for the second one -  I just didn't care. So I went for the most functional hairstyle after being bestfriends with my ponytail for three years - the bob cut. The style's short and could be considered as wash & wear. Perfect and functional for people who are busy and don't have time to do the ironing, curling, much more the styling.


So, I would like to ask... Was I rocking the bob cut look?

Since this is a throwback, photos are pixelated (I was using my Motorola V3x back then)

No comments:

Post a Comment